- KTM 690 Duke (ALL)
- KTM 690 Enduro (2008-2018)
- KTM 690 SMC-R (2008-2018)
- KTM 690 Supermto (ALL)
- Husqvarna 701 Enduro (2016+)
- Husqvarna 701 Supermoto (2016+)
If you haven't heard, the stock KTM 690 Fuel Pumps have a reputation of failing at the worst possible time. As if there's a good time for your Fuel Pump to fail. If you've been in this situation and tried sourcing one from a dealer you understand the frustration when your search comes up short. Don't be caught off guard. Replace your inferior stock fuel pump with an HFP Fuel Pump Assembly at a fraction of the cost of an OEM replacement.
A replacement from KTM or Husqvarna will set you back 350 euro. Replace yours with a higher quality unit that comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
This is a direct fit pump, that requires no wiring modifications, and contains the correct OEM sized strainer which is not offered by other sellers and is essential to do the job correctly. Cleaning and reusing your OEM strainer will lead to premature failure, as strainers become varnished internally, which makes the pump work harder.
HFP replacement fuel pumps, modules, assemblies, and kit components are designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications, and feature upgrades that improve on the OEM design. Upgraded polymers, brushes, and commutators ensure long life and durability in multiple fuel blends. Each HFP fuel pump and installation kit is backed by a lifetime free replacement warranty. If there is an issue of any kind at any time, give us a call or email us and we will replace the pump free of charge.
Features & Benefits:
- OEM or better performance
- Polished corrosion-resistant case to help minimize seizing during non-operation
- Specifically designed for quiet operation
- Drop-in replacement
- Gradient density fuel strainer for superior contaminant filtration
- Patented check valve technology
- Compatible with modern ethanol-infused pump gasoline
If you want to save a little money and are willing to rebuild your assembly then consider the HFP Fuel Pump Rebuild Kit.