Giant Loop’s Great Basin Saddlebag Roll Top represents a fresh update of the original biomorphic, horseshoe-shaped rackless Saddlebag design that Giant Loop pioneered in 2009. The Great Basin Saddlebag Roll Top features a convenient rolling closure that seals out water and dust while maintaining all the unique “go light, go fast, go far” features of our zipper closure Great Basin Saddlebag.
Other enhancements include a greater range of compression and expandability (68 liters with one roll to seal out dust), sewn-on molded rubber badges, Giant Loop branded grab handles that double as side compression straps, a set of 3 RF-welded waterproof inner liner Saddlebag Dry Pods with air purge valves, and drains in the bottoms of the Saddlebag’s “legs” that allow water to escape if it manages to penetrate the highly water resistant out shell (yea, we understand – we’ve dunked our bikes in streams crossings, too!). Made in USA. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects.
2017 NIFTY 50 BEST NEW PRODUCTS – POWERSPORTS BUSINESS!
2017 Nifty 50 best new products award from Powersports Business Great Basin Saddlebag Roll Top
“The best hard-core saddlebag and tank-bag solution we’ve found is from Giant Loop…. There are cheaper solutions to carrying stuff, but these American-made pieces have been over mountains and across deserts with no issues.” — Cycle World Magazine
The Great Basin Saddlebag Roll Top delivers everything needed to mount up and hit the road:
- 68+ liters of packable volume (68 liters with three full waterproof rolls, more with one roll to seal out dust)
- Set of 3 RF welded waterproof inner liner Saddlebag Dry Pods with air release valves included
- Side compression straps with custom Giant Loop molded rubber grab handles
- Super tough, highly water resistant vinyl tarp outer shell reinforced with ballistic nylon
- Beavertail and cinch ring with side-release buckled compression straps that integrate with double-end Rogue Dry Bag and Tillamook Dry Bag (available separately), as well as the single-ended feature rich Torngat Tunnel Bag
- Lash loops to attach Possible Pouch external pockets to back, side or front of Saddlebag “legs”
- Separate mounting and compression straps for easy gear access
- Reinforced Roll Top closure
- Cable lock pass-though to secure bag to bike while parked. Optional cables and locks available here.
- Reflective accents for visibility
- 1 Hot Springs Heat Shield (laser-cut aluminum + stainless steel clamp) included
- Military-spec materials and construction
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Made in U.S.A.
Compare to the original Great Basin Saddlebag.
Expand the Great Basin Saddlebag Roll Top with Giant Loop’s adventure proof packing system: