KRIEGA OS-BASE KTM 790 890 Adventure
Kriega OS-Base KTM 790 Adventure Fit
Innovative modular pannier system for the KTM 790 Adventure. This version of the OS-Base is specially designed for the 790! This version of the OS-Base is wider so it fits better over the saddle and has adapted attachment points so it sits perfectly on your KTM!
The OS-Base KTM 790 Adventure Fit offers an attachment method for the OS-6, 12 or 18 bags from the OS-series for the KTM without using a mounting frame or luggage rack. Due to the modular design, various mounting options of the bags can be chosen. The OS-Base can hold the OS-6, OS-12, OS-18 and Overlander 15. The side bags can be combined with an OS-bag as top luggage, also the bags from the US-Dry series can be used here. The top bag can be secured to the OS-Base with the attachment loops and optional pull straps.
After the OS-Base has been initially installed, it can easily be disassembled and reassembled. Strong but lightweight construction due to the use of very strong Hypalon in combination with a semi-rigid core of Polypropylene.
OS-BASE KTM 790 Adventure Fit
- Serious 'adventure' motorcycle travel demands serious adventure luggage and the KRIEGA OVERLANDER-SYSTEM (OS) sets a new standard.
- The new OS-Base KTM 790 Adventure Fit is the latest addition to the range. An innovative modular pannier system that fits the 790 without the need for metal pannier frames.
- The OS-BASE is an 'over the seat harness' which allows OS-6, OS-12 or OS-18 ADVENTURE PACKS to be mounted as panniers.
- The modular design enables you to modify your luggage set-up to suit your ride - from a day’s single track to longer adventure trips.
- By adding an additional OS-ADVENTURE PACK as a top bag, you have a possible 100% waterproof, highly durable carrying capacity of up to 54 litres.
- The flexible design of the OS-BASE also enables you to mount earlier model Overlander 15 packs as panniers, US-DRYPACKS as top bags and includes ‘Loop Mounts' to attach a tent or sleeping mat.
- After the initial set-up, it’s quick and easy to put on and take off and the heavy-duty hypalon construction with a semi rigid polypropylene core is very stable and lightweight.
- The unique OS-RACK LOOP mounting system,* provides a very tough and reliable solution to the demands of off-road luggage carrying.