The long awaited Rottweiler Performance System for the Husqvarna 701 is finally here, and built with the only tools we have at our disposal; QUALITY and POWER.
Starting with our proven KTM 690 Enduro recipe that has received critical acclaim for power, ease of service and extra space, we ported our induction knowledge into the big single and created this intake with our signature power producing filter elements. But we didn’t stop there. We reshaped the intake tract with our proven ‘Tuned Velocity Stack’ design in order to maximize intake tract length and velocity. We even added a clever little detail to the outside of the bell-mouth of the velocity stack that keeps water out, and only the good stuff in: CLEAN AIR.
Add tool free removal and incredibly simple access to the intake tract and what you have left over is a 701 that guarantees to add the smiles to your miles.
- Big horsepower gains that only Rottweiler Performance can produce
- Tool-less access and removal for easy maintenance
- Proprietary triple layer foam filtration
- Custom shaped velocity stack for maximum intake velocity
- 1-hour installation
- Pre made PCV maps available free with purchase of a Power Commander 5
- Optional addition of a storage bag. (See below)
Fuel Mapping Questions: A PCV is not required on the 701 for 'safe fueling' when simply bolting on this product. As tested completely stock the AFR (Air Fuel Ratios) values stayed well within safe limits across the RPM range.