FACTORY PRO 690/701 SHIFT KIT
The expensive version with ceramic bearing
- 2008-2019 KTM 690 Duke / R
- 2008-2019 KTM 690 Enduro / R
- 2008-2019 KTM 690 SMC-R
- 2016+ Husqvarna 701 Enduro
- 2016+ Husqvarna 701 Supermoto
- 2016+ Husqvarna 701 Sitpilen
- 2016+ Husqvarna 701 Svartpilen
Let's face it, the 690 and 701 are great bikes, but the transmissions shift like garbage. The idea is that when you nudge the shifter it should actually go into the next gear. False neutrals in the upper gears and a generally notchy feel to them does't exactly inspire confidence either.
- Virtually eliminate missed shifts and false neutrals. Quicker shifts.
- The 690 has lazy shift action. Not what you want when Super Motard racing or jumping those doubles or splitting that lane.
- The stock shifting, on the KTM 690, can be sketchy under even recreational use.
- Some individual bikes, more than others, have a propensity for false neutrals and missed shifts in critical situations.
- Installation: About 1-2 hours - no case splitting required. The clutch basket doesn't even have to be removed.